Senior Software Engineer (Laravel, Remote)
🔥 Who we are 🔥
Shown allows SMBs to create best-in-class online marketing campaigns without any knowledge. Today, our artificial intelligence already allows more than 100 000 businesses to create top-performing Google/Bing campaigns in a matter of minutes. Yet, we are still at the beginning of our journey and we need new ambitious colleagues to make Shown’s vision a reality.
Company mindset: #hardworking #fun #quirky #wahei
⚡️Job mission ⚡️
In order to bring Instaon to the next level, we are working on new product integrations to meet the needs of our clients. Today, we have an advanced text ads generation tool (based on AI) allowing for fully automated creation & management of Google Ads. The next product integrations will be Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Google Shopping & Google My Business.
Fully automating online ads & bypassing traditional agencies/freelancers comes with lots of challenges which you will solve together with fun & talented team members ?
You will be responsible of your own work and proactively suggest improvements across the whole backend.
✅ What needs to be done ✅
- Integrate Instaon with e-commerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, Prestashop,etc)
- Integrate Instaon with digital marketing providers (Facebook API, Bing API, ..)
- Work with the team to enhance existing platform
- Follow-up and collaborate with the product team
- Come up with ideas on how to improve security, speed, scalability and finding new ways to track how visitors are using our solutions
- Actively participate in design and architecture decisions
🧑🚀 Competencies we are looking for 🧑🚀
- Professional coding experience in PHP, preferably Laravel
- Writing new and integrating external API’s
- Relational database systems like MySQL
- Queues, notifications, events, and other advanced web application features
- Self-motivated and energetic person with a start-up mentality
- A drive and motivation to learn, lead and contribute at the highest level
- Communication and interpersonal skills adapted to a remote and cross-functional environment
🎁 What do we offer? 🎁
- You will get all the excitement of working for a fast-growing startup.
- You'll work on projects from start to finish, from concept and design phase all the way through implementation and roll out.
- You will be part of a small team with growing opportunities.
- You will receive an attractive salary with additional perks, and most importantly you will have fun within an inspiring and talented team!
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org