Senior Digital Marketing Consultant
At Shown, we build the next generation of online advertising solutions through machine learning & AI. Our mission is to help small & medium businesses grow, through easy, accessible & high-performing online marketing solutions. Working at Shown, you will join a flat & innovative company where everyone has an impactful role regardless of seniority. We are ambitious and work hard, but also know how to have fun & celebrate accomplishments. If you like challenges, are a team-player and are result-driven, then read on !
As a senior digital marketing consultant you will:
- Manage high-level partnerships
- Manage new leads and create new growth processes
- Work closely with the founders to boost the company to the next level
- Manage a customer portfolio in full autonomy, understand our customers’ objectives and help them achieve these by developing forward-thinking, data-driven strategies.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and keep them satisfied with their return on investment (ROI).
- Provide analysis, presentations and copywriting in the framework of existing (and new) missions and projects
- You have a Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or equivalent in Digital Marketing, Management sciences, Marketing, Business Management, Economics, or any other relevant degree
- At least 2 years of affinity or track record in consulting, digital advertising and/or web analytics
- Excellent communication skills in English. French or Dutch is plus.
- You have a real passion for Digital Marketing
- You are ambitious and hardworking. You are looking for new challenge and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Capacity to analyse and address the customer’s needs
- Capacity to set up innovative digital media strategies
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Experience in Google Adwords and other advertising platforms is a plus
- Flexible working hours
- An agile work environment
- A diverse and innovative work with responsibilities
- An exciting job in a successful startup based in Brussels (Auderghem)
- Possibility to play an important role in a fast-growing company
- An attractive salary based on your experience and profile
- Status : permanent contract (CDI)
- Full time
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com