To give a brief description of what Google Adwords is: it is a Google advertising tool to promote its website. In general, the user wishing to use this service will have to define an advertising budget (daily budget), this budget will be used according to a simple calculation: - Google sets up an auction system on keywords. You want to appear on a keyword, you must offer an interesting rate for Google......Read More >
Google adwords for website
Are you looking to promote your website using Google ads? Below are some suggestions that can help you to maximize conversions budget and help you get the best ROI.
- Use the keywords in your headline as well as ad copy.
- Make sure to give your real contact number in the landing page to add to your credibility.
- Make sure to connect with your potential audience with the right words in your landing page.
- Your landing page should be well designed, so it gives a positive impression about your business.
- Tracking your keywords is of utmost importance to know which ad campaigns are performing better than others. You can consider using an adwords campaign management software to help you with this.
- Keep the contact form on your landing page, so visitors don't have to navigate to a different page to reach you.
Conversion tracking allows you to analyze the effectiveness with which clicks on ads generate decisive actions on your website (e. g. purchase, registration or form submission). This article explains how to create a conversion action to track customer actions on your website. This procedure, performed in your Google Ads account, allows you to obtain a code extract called "tag".....Read More >
When you advertise with Google Ads, you associate your online ads with your website. If you don't have a website yet, you can create one for free. If you don't want to create a website, you can create a Google Local page via Google My Business, then promote it via AdWords Express. To run ads with Google Ads, you must first have your own website......Read More >
Approximatly 52 % of visitors shopping online choose to click on paid advertisement atop search engine results.
The average click-through rate for an ad in the first position is 7.94 %. The standard CTR on AdWords paid search is about 2 %.
Visitors are 27 times more likely to click on a video ad than traditionnal banners.