By Brian Jackson - Updated March 22, 2019 We are always asked this question: "How do I configure conversion tracking for my WordPress site? "When it comes to running a successful WordPress site, the first thing you need to make sure is that your site loads quickly. The second is that you should track conversions for each action that occurs.....Read More >
Google adwords for wordpress
There are a lot of ways to promote your Wordpress-based blog or business, and the most effective of them all is Google adwords simply because it has the biggest audience. At the same time, it becomes useless if you don't know how to use it well.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most of Google ads and Google analytics.
- Investigate your competitors and see the ads that they're putting up through Google ads. This will give you a fair idea of the kind of ads that you should have too.
- Decide on a budget and stick with it. Research shows that long-standing ads have the most success.
- Take help when you need, either from a reputed Google adwords agency or by using a good adwords optimization tool.
- Identify and use negative keywords to avoid unproductive clicks.
- Start small with a few keywords and a small budget. Expand as you get more familiar with it.
Each website or blog can be used to generate passive income. However, no one likes to clutter up their site with all kinds of ads from different suppliers! AdSense is the most popular and effective service. It can be used to display text, graphic or video ads. As the owner of the site, you will be paid each time your visitors click on ads......Read More >
You want to use Google Tag Manager on your WordPress site but you are not technical and/or new to GTM? I will show you everything you can track and how to do it, step by step. After 2 first rather theoretical parts, let's go to the limit in practice. The first one laid the foundations of GTM: container, tags, triggers, variables. The second one laid the theoretical foundations of the datalayer and datalayer events.....Read More >
The average conversion rate in AdWords across all sectors is 3.75 % for search.
The standard cost-per-click across all industries in Google Ads over Internet is $2.69.
Visitors are 27 times open to click on a video ad than standard banners.